Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Tune Your Fitness In 2015 Virtual 5k

May 25, 2015 ~ What happens when your friends birthday is tomorrow and she wants to run her very first virtual 5k? Well, we beat the heat and get it done! The boys were putting a grill together and we would be cooking once we got back!

 Tune Up Your Fitness 5K, 10K or 13.1M Join in and let's and RUN or WALK a 5K, 10K or 13.1M to show that we can keep it lean in 2015. The Tune Up Your Fitness medal will be 4.5" long with a customized ribbon with your distance of choice on the ribbon if ordered before we place the order with the medal company. Once the order is placed, the ribbon will have all distances on it. A portion of the profits from the run will benefit the musical arts. 

You can run/walk your race anytime between  January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015.
If you are interested in participating in this virtual run visit the following link:

 I am doing my part to be more active and burn off some of this crazy energy while dragging Roni along to "Tune Up Our Fitness In 2015"! This run was hot but felt so good to complete it! 

 When I saw this medal I thought of Roni's dad, Dave who lost his battle to cancer nearly 10 years ago. Dave always loved music and played guitar so I knew we had to do this run with him in mind! I gotta say that I am really proud of Roni and her choice of a healthier lifestyle. Completing 5k's aren't easy as they are meant to push yourself however I give her mad props for not giving up! Good run Roni Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment