Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Go Girl Run 5k - Columbia, MO

May 30, 2015 ~ We are ready to rock the 2015 Go Girl Run 5k in Columbia, MO! This would be the first time that Roni, Krissy and I have ran together but we were all on the same pace... Shew! (Running with other people is hard because usually the pace is off and frankly we still have to shut it down to walk it out from time to time) It was awesome and we all did great!

 Funny (yet true) blonde moment for ya...
On Friday I went to pick up our packets (t-shirts, bibs, etc.) and after a few moments of racking my brain I had to ask... What does "31" stand for? The young lady looked at me and smiled... It's 3.1! Bahahahaha!

It felt good to cross the finish line and this would mark my12th 5k for 2015! 

Final time: 35:31! 
Great run Roni and Krissy!

The Go Girl Run Half Marathon and 5K is specifically designed to celebrate women, health and fitness, and support the charity efforts for the chosen charity organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment