Monday, December 23, 2013

Windmill Painting!


September 26, 2013 ~ I have loved painting at The Canvas on Broadway in Columbia, MO and love taking someone who has never been to try their hand at being creative! Jessica is our receptionist and recently moved here from Lake of the Ozarks. I have had fun showing her some of my favorite places in Columbia!

A friend of mine, Scott Schaefer took this photo of an old windmill in Cedar Falls, IA with me in mind! He knows I love windmills (currently own 2 of them) and thought this was a perfect photo!

 The girls at The Canvas on Broadway saw the picture that Scott posted on my Facebook page and decided to turn it into a painting! How awesome was this! 

Jessica was ready to paint!
Looking good! 
Our finished product! What a fun night and I know we'll go back to paint again!




No comments:

Post a Comment