Monday, December 9, 2013

NASCAR Chicagoland Speedway

September 13, 2013 ~ For our anniversary (yep today is our 16th wedding anniversary!) we took a trip to Chicagoland Speedway for the weekend! We met our buddy John Sutherland up there and had an awesome weekend!

I took this to have signed by all the drivers... 

Well lookie who I found! 
It's Richard Petty himself!
Carl Edwards
Dale Jr.
Martin Truex Jr.
Brian Vickers
Kevin Harvick
Clint Bowyer
Justin Allgaier
Michael Waltrip
Jimmie Johnson
Jeff Burton
Matt Kenseth
Tony "Smoke" Stewart
All in a days work! I didn't get my picture taken with everyone but I got almost everyone's signature on my metal piece that I took with me! 

Day 2: Mr. and Mrs. Spry! 
Joey Logano
Kasey Kahne
Jeff Gordon
Greg Biffle
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Jamie McMurry
Danica Patrick
(She is a hard one to get a photo with but I caught her at a good moment!)
Austin Dillon

We had a fun weekend full of NASCAR at the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois. The layout of this speedway is the exact same as the Kansas Speedway which is really nice and great for autographs! Most of the guys were busy and yet took time to sign an autograph and/or take a picture. I tried hard not to bother them again once I got a signature because I know other people want things from them too. All in all it was a lot of fun... of course I have my favorites and some are just plain grouchy! Oh well...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment