Monday, December 9, 2013

Nashville, TN here we come!

August 29, 2013 ~ I talked my mom and dad into taking a little trip to see Loretta Lynn and Merle Haggard in Hurricane Mills, TN at her ranch and taking in a little time in Nashville while we were there. Mom talked to Aunt Darlene and Uncle Danny and they wanted to go and then asked Aunt Janie and my cousin Jimi if they wanted to go and they said "heck yes"! So I began to plan our little trip.... a trip to remember for sure!

We rented this beauty from US Rents It and took a few quick pictures before loading up and heading out on the open road! Woo Hoo! 


*I am trying to get caught up on my blog and will come back to edit / add content... be patient!*

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for this one for sure sugar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are! It's going to be a long one for sure! As soon as I get 2013 posts over I will start back on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete