Monday, December 9, 2013

Josh & Roni Spicer Materinity Photos

September 23, 2013 ~ Some good friends of ours was due to have their first child on December 5, 2013 and I wanted to play around with taking some fun shots at their maternity photo shoot. I headed up to Moberly and with a few outfit changes, a few locations and a few hours we had some pretty good photos! (Please note I am not a professional photographer.... I have a good camera and just like to pretend I am good... oh and I am free... something that fits my friends budgets!)

I really liked these photos... 
The main photo showed the happy couple at their home 
and I love their genuine smiles!

I loved these pictures too as you could see 
they are ready to meet this very special little girl!

I love taking outdoor photos because of the awesome lighting! 
I loved how these turned out!

One of my favorite shots is the cowboy boots! 
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!


This little photo shoot (only about 400 photos) was a lot of fun! Guess it's pretty easy when you are friends with them because I think we laughed about as much time as we took the photos! I am so proud of these guys and think they will make awesome parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment