Friday, August 14, 2015

Road Shark Run Virtual 5 Mile Race!

August 1, 2015 ~ I wanted to do a 5k for my birthday weekend so a friend told me about the Road Shark Run and I signed my mom and my sister up for it! (It's easier to just sign them up and not ask!)

You see when I signed up for this race I didn't really see that it was a 5 mile race instead of 5k. 
 (I would keep this information secret as long as I possibly could!)

We started at 6:00 AM to beat the heat and the best part was a couple of awesome ladies in my sisters neighborhood joined us! (It's always more fun with friends!)

I think we did a pretty good job for walking this whole thing! 
(Momma's feet get to bothering her so I was worried it would be too much but she did good and I was certainly proud of her for hanging in there with us!) 

Thank you Suzanne and Kelly for joining us!

We did it! 

Road Shark Run Virtual 5 Mile Race

Race Dates: July 31 - August 2, 2015
Congratulations to all of our Road Shark runners! Over 1,000 runners from around the globe fought heat and humidity to finish 5 miles, earn their road shark status, and make our fifth virtual race a huge success!

While this race is sold out please visit their website for future/upcoming races!

No comments:

Post a Comment