Thursday, August 13, 2015

Columbia Business Times - Top of the Town!

July 22, 2015 ~ The Columbia Business Times put on a contest earlier this year and asked voters to cast their vote for businesses, volunteers and business leaders within our community in 35 various categories. Tonight was a super fun inaugural party to recognize 70 recipients of this years awards!
(They recognized first and second place winners)

The party was held at Logboat Brewing and was so much fun!
(Logboat Brewing won first place in "Top Offsite Meeting Location" 
and first place in "Top Local Team-Building Experience") 

I gotta give mad props to Erica Pefferman, Publisher and Sarah Redohl, Editor and their ROCK STAR team for all they did to create, promote and throw one heck of a party for this event!

To see all of the recipients of the 35 categories please visit their website:

When you entered everyone got 1/2 of a card and the goal was to find the person who had the other half. We were all visiting and realized we had 3,4,5 and 6 of spades! How cool was that! 

Wally Pfeffer won first place for "Top Chamber Volunteer" and I won second place! 
I love our Chamber and although I don't feel like I am worthy of receiving this award it's pretty cool to have my name in the hat and be second place to a guy that never sits still! Congratulations Wally! 

If you only knew how much fun I have with these two wonderful guys! 

Tom Trabue and I have been good friends for several years and I gotta say I think we make a pretty good team! (He's the blonde one in our friendship... just in case you are wondering)

What an honor! Thank you to everyone that voted, supported and inspires me to do great things in our community. It means a lot to me to have so many wonderful people in my life!

Hawthorn Bank team! 
Kat Cunningham won first place for "Top Old-Timer In Business" 
and Hawthorn Bank won second place for "Top Place To Work" 
Congratulations to you both on a well deserved honor!


Sadly, I didn't get pictures of everyone but a huge congratulations to you all! Obviously it's a huge honor to be among so many wonderful people, businesses and volunteers while being recognized among our peers! Thank you again Columbia Business Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment