Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Wedding ... from my eyes!

September 29, 2012 ~ Well kids, chalk this up as something I have never done before.... Taking pictures at a wedding. I'm not talking just random pictures.... I mean like the "photographer" of a wedding! I wasn't nervous but I wanted to make sure the bride and groom realized that I was not a professional photographer but that I would do the best job I could to remember their special day!

My cousin Stephanie called me and asked if I would take pictures of a wedding. The couple had a photographer but the photographer's dad suddenly passed away and wouldn't be able to do their wedding. I quickly jumped in and was ready to help save the day! I didn't know anything about the couple and would meet them around 2:30 pm before the 5:00 pm wedding.... gotta be quick on your feet as we needed to get some pictures before hand!

The wedding was at Alpine Garden's in Harrisburg, MO and the weather was perfect! It was a little cold that morning so I was nervous for that part but it quickly warmed up! It was a lot of fun and I wish I had time to come up with some other "fun" shots but it all worked out great! I think we got a lot of great photos that will be able to be blown up or edited to fit their style. They were really sweet and really enjoyed their day.... my focus was to stay out of the way and not take away from this moment! (I think I successfully did it!)

 It was fun doing something a little different and if I had it to do all over again I would have a couple things to do differently (from a camera aspect or angles) but for the most part I was really pleased! Thank you Nicole & Corey Wright for letting me be apart of your special day!  Here's just a few pictures that I thought was fun!





Congratulations Nicole & Corey on your new life together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment