Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Momma & Daddy!





August 3, 2012 ~ One of my favorite places in the whole world is home. When I say "home" I mean like momma and daddy's home. They worked very hard to build this house and on my 3rd birthday we moved in! Yep a whole 36 years ago and I still love coming back! Not much has changed here except daddy built momma a big front porch which is something she always wanted. I think when you live in the country is almost a requirement! I love coming down the road and seeing them sitting out on the porch watching the cars go by and just spending time together.... seems after almost 41 years these little love birds are just starting to have some fun!

Thank you mom and dad for loving me and Ashley unconditionally. I know it was rough through the years but now that I am older (and a little wiser) I owe you so much! Although we didn't have much money you gave us one thing that money can't buy.... and that's love. You made sure we had a roof over our head, clothes to wear and home cooked meals on the table. As they near retirement together (they are both retiring on Feb 23, 2013 - dad's birthday) I imagine we will be able to really enjoy family time! Thank you for all you've done for us girls... you did good!

No comments:

Post a Comment