Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's a Jeep thing!

Tuesday August 21, 2012 ~ I got a letter in the mail today that my personalized plates were ready to be picked up! I was thinking they forgot about me (can you imagine someone forgetting about me??) since it had been forever! So I jumped in the little Jeep-ster and headed down to the Department of Revenue. Why on earth does everything have to be super dramatic down there? So I give the lady my paperwork and she looks at me and says I need your letter stating your plates are here. I said "Sugar, this is all I got in the mail today and I came on down" so then she asks everyone next to her (while sitting in her chair) if they had ever seen a paper like this and since it wasn't a letter would my plates even be there? (I am thinking....Well sugar britches.... can you look for me please since I am here and this is the only thing I got from your headquarters???) Seriously where did common sense go?? I patiently wait and imagine the look of surprise when she found them! Woo Hoo!

I think they look pretty good! A "SPRY" girl I am! Now anywhere I go I can't hide! Ha! Between my white car "MSPRY" and now the Jeep I have made my mark! While I was in the shop cleaning up my little dirty ride (gravel road, country music, fun with friends weekend) a little hummingbird flew in. Usually when they fly in the shop they don't come out alive and I was going to get this one out alive if it was the last thing I was going to do. If you could have seen me you would have laughed....

I got this little baby to come to the ground... which was a start! I think he/she was trying to figure out what this crazy lady was doing talking all crazy.....

Or maybe it was thinking how it could just get out of here! After about 15 minutes....

It flew out the garage door! I was so happy as I knew it wouldn't live if it stayed all night in the shop. The hummingbird whisper-er threw on her charm and saved this little bird. My work is done for tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment