Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mattie & Bailey .... A Working Saturday!



August 4, 2012 ~ After having a fun birthday week I really didn't get much accomplished in the way of work so while Brandon got up to go work on the barn the girls and I went to the shop to get caught up on paperwork! I needed to get billing done but more specifically I am getting things ready for an audit... YUCK! (The State of Missouri wants to do a "Sales Use Audit" to ensure that we are paying sales tax and want to look through everything over the last 5 years. It is a huge pain in the rump but it has to get done and I am not worried about it at all. It's more of an inconvenience than anything as I still have a business to run while locating all of the documentation they need.)


 Anyway.... it was so boring that the girls kept looking at me like "Are you serious this is how we are going to spend our Saturday together?" (Mattie is a Min Pin and is 14 years old. Bailey is a Beagle Mix and is 10 years old.)


 I caught them both snoring like a freight train... but only had my camera close by to capture Bailey girl! They both can't hear when you tell them things like to go outside and go potty but they sure hear a bag rattling or smell food a mile away! Love these babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment