Thursday, January 6, 2011

Random Michele Craziness!

Well many of you know that I love doing random silly things to people and I have really out done myself this time! I have decided that I would send fun text messages to my friends! Since I don't have everyone's phone number and many don't have free texting I thought I could share with you some of the silly things I do from time to time! (oh and I will add text so you see the "story" I sent to everyone) Made me laugh! :)
"Hey Sugars!"
No worries... I haven't been drinking too much egg nog....   
or been smoking.
That will just give you a headache!
Bet your thinkin' "Wonder what she'll be up to next?"
Who knows! :)


Just don't forget to put on that pretty smile of yours! 
 This went on for a good 4-5 days of my randomness and some days I would have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard..... I know I need to get to work and stop all this non-sense but I love hearing laughter and making others smile..... You think these are something... you should see the 50 other ones and not to mention the ones I would get back from others. So next time you are having a bad day or in a bad mood.... give this a try.... I bet you'll be smiling! (Please note.... if you don't want random silly-ness such as this or being sang to on the phone then don't give me your number! You've been warned! LOL!)

Just remember to enjoy life, laugh a lot and love a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment