Saturday, January 22, 2011

More blankets!

Well I have been a busy little bee trying to get a nice stock pile of baby rag blankets for our upcoming (April) flea market! I have been cutting all the fabric so that when I get a chance to sit down and sew I can whip out one or two blankets at a time! I purchased over 400 yards of fabric which is enough for approximately 100-125 blankets!
They are really fun putting the colors together and unfortantly I have more girl fabric then boy fabric. Oh well I will get creative i'm sure! I love the feeling when I get one compeltely done and wash and dry it.... they are so soft! I had given many of them away as baby gifts and I don't take special orders so I thought this would be a great way for those wanting one to get one at a reasonable price. They are roughly 35" x 35" finished. I have tried to make some matching lovey's but only if I have left over material that isn't enough to make another blanket.

Here's a few of the little lovey's..... Made just like the rag blankets only smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment