Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Jaxon James Adams!

February 16, 2015 - It's hard to believe that 4 years ago today we were waiting on the arrival of this little handsome devil and look at him now! How is this even possible??

I remember the day you were born....
I even remember when they brought you home....
I even remember your first selfie...
I remember those chubby little cheeks...
I remember those sweet little smiles when you woke up....
I remember those wet little kisses...
I remember your first taste of a lemon....
I even remember your first haircut so how in the world did you grow up so fast Jax? 
Your Aunt Shell is laughing at some of my favorite pictures of you as you celebrate your 4th birthday tonight and tearing up because you aren't a baby anymore. Where has  the time gone?!?!

Happy 4th Birthday Jaxon James Adams....
Aunt Shell and Uncle B loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment