Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bailey-Girl!

February 17, 2015 - Bailey certainly keeps us entertained at the shop. Since receiving her diagnosis of "metastatic breast cancer" after a couple surgeries late last year she now comes to work with us daily! Between snoring while she takes naps or deciding to squeak the heck out of her toys when you get on the phone to barking like crazy then licking our UPS/FedEx drivers when they walk in the door there is never really a dull moment!

So recently the vet asked us to put her on a "diet"..... seriously? They want her to loose about 5-7 lbs to make things easier on her joints and try to get off her nightly pain medicine. We tried the pain medicine thing and that's not going to work but we were willing to try cutting back a little on the treats.

I mean look at this little face....
She just wanted a little bite!

See I'm a good girl... 
Oh look momma.... 
I'm still a good girl.....
See I'm not taking my eyes off you...
Oh you better give me that cookie girl....
I'm gonna get that cookie! 

As you can see Bailey-girl (as we call her) might be just a little spoiled but it works for our family! She had two vanilla wafers and was a happy girl which makes us happy. We normally don't feed her people food but vanilla wafers is something I would give my dogs on occasion when I was trying to teach them tricks. After all life is about enjoying everyday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment