Thursday, February 5, 2015

Christmas 2014

December 24, 2014 - It's hard to believe it's already Christmas again. Seems like just yesterday was the first of the year and then something happened and it's Christmas. Guess the older you get the years seem to click off faster and faster with each  passing year. You know Christmas is actually one of my favorite times of year because I get to spend it with my family. We have a rule that no one gets gifts except for the kids and until my cousin and her husband-to-be have kids or my sister and brother-in-law have another child then Jaxon is the only one getting gifts and we enjoy momma's cookin'!
So Granny and Papa got Jaxon a toy shotgun complete with fake shells.... he thought this was so cool! I mean you do have to ward off any stragglers that try to get close to Granny's food! 
Jaxon has this amazing power of talking us into opening gifts ....
Aunt Shell has this amazing power to make a deal that he smiles so I can capture said gifts!
Watch this amazing power unfold in the series of pictures.....
This kid ain't right!

Jaxon was so excited about his Power Ranger costume!

This next gift was handmade by his Papa.....
I think you can tell he was one happy little boy!

I think if the construction field doesn't work for him made he can be a dentist!

He's a natural in the construction field.... between is Papa and his daddy he's gonna be a great carpenter and/or future business owner!

I mean... look at this face! Bubby I love you!

After playing "construction worker" he was ready to transform into a Power Ranger!
A special thanks to Justin (our cousin Stephanie's future hubby) for helping Jaxon!
He's gonna make a great daddy someday!

Did you know Power Rangers like to work? Well, they do!

Jaxon and his Granny!

Unfortuantly my sister was sick and we didn't get a family photo this year.... (I know my dad was really sad about this one) but it was great having the Crews, Adams, Daly and Spry family together under one roof to laugh, enjoy a great meal and watch Jaxon get excited about his gifts. We truly are so blessed to have such a great little family!

Jaxon with his Granny and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment