Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crews Family Christmas 2013

December 24, 2013 ~ This year would be a fun year with Jaxon. He always keeps us on our toes and this year would be no exception! Trying to keep him busy and not wanting to open his presents is quite a job with an almost 3 year old!
Yep... within 20 minutes of being at Granny and Papa's house he talked them into opening "just one present".... Granny caved and Papa helped Jaxon get his bulldozer and truck together. (It's so fun to see dad and Jaxon together)

You don't think he's spoiled do you??
"Hey Granny, Can I open just one more present?"

Well he's one happy little boy now that he has is John Deere excavator! 

 Next the little turkey started working on Aunt Shell to open more gifts....
(Seriously... can you say no to this adorable kid?)
Oh cool... Monster gloves....
Mini LED glow sticks...
 and a book...
(Jaxon loves books!)
Enough with taking each item out one by one... it's so much easier to dump the whole box!
He couldn't wait for Granny to help him put his monster gloves on!
Bubby... your Aunt Shell loves you to pieces!
Hey Aunt Shell... this present says "To Jaxon"
 I just open one more present....
Another book Aunt Shell!
Aunt Shell... Can I open one more present?
(Are you following a pattern here?)
I got a monster book...
(Tracey Pfeiffer's book "Hey You Monsters, Get Back!")
I got a red jacket... red is for boys!
I got a Mizzou jacket... because it has a Missouri Tiger on it!
(Yes, bubby it does have a Missouri Tiger on it)
No questions asked... a simple "Cheese" and he knew he could open another present....
This is a lot of books Aunt Shell!
(We've got to keep him busy for awhile!)

Then he found out that Granny and Papa had presents under the tree...
(What Jaxon made at my house on Thanksgiving)
Jaxon told Papa that he made this...
 He told Granny that he made that too....
(He knew there was 2 more presents under the tree so he didn't want to take pictures)
I think Jaxon loves his excavator and he liked sharing with Uncle B!
He was so cute reading his books waiting for his mommy and daddy to get back.

J is for Jaxon!
I bought another camera (D70 Cannon) and wanted to play around with the different settings...
I mean... I did have a pretty cute subject to photograph....

Ashley and Greg finally showed up (they had to deliver pies to their customers) and Jaxon was ready to open the last two presents under the tree!
I think mommy likes her gift!
I think daddy likes his too!
The Adams Family {snap snap}

Remember how I told you I was playing with the settings on my new camera...
Probably should have left them alone as you can see the pictures appear a little orange...
They looked good on the camera and not so much once downloaded....

Our little monkey is growing so fast and will be 3 years old in February....
He is now 41" tall and pretty soon he will be giving his Papa his hand-me downs! Ha!

He wanted to dance....
aka: throw his Aunt Shell off the chair!
Then he wanted his mommy to hold him "like a little tiny baby"....
Silly boy! (He needs to be holdin' his momma like that!)
Time for a quick picture with Uncle B and cousin Stephanie!
Time to open more presents!!!!
I think Jaxon did pretty darn good this year!

From our family to your family....
We wish you a very Merry Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment