Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas photos of Alexis!

December 19, 2013 ~ I got a chance to take some pictures of little Miss Alexis today! It's so awesome seeing Josh and Roni with her and I can't imagine life without this little bundle of joy! Roni wanted to try and get a few pictures for Christmas gifts and it just so happened I have a good camera willing to capture some sweet little smiles. (I am certainly not a professional photographer however I like to try and take photos with my creative little eyes!)

She did great through our little photo session but she's so wiggly and skinny! I saw a picture online using ornaments and wanted to give it a try... not too bad for the first attempt! 
Such a sweet little baby!
She wanted to play peek-a-boo! 
How could you not want to cuddle with her? So sweet! 
She did really good on her tummy... and I love the one with her mommy's wedding ring!

Love her little smile...
We wanted to try and include her mommy's cowboy boots and thought this is cute!

Little Alexis is a lot of fun and I never knew my heart could grow anymore but Aunt Shell is happy! Each one of these kids that call me Aunt Shell hold a very special place in my heart and I wouldn't trade them for the world. They all have a great family with good values and I couldn't be more proud!
Aunt Shell loves you Alexis!

No comments:

Post a Comment