Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas with the McKee Family!

December 15, 2013 ~ Getting to spend time with my best friend isn't something I get to do very often but when I do it's always a good day! I met Misty back in high school and the last 22 years have been wild and crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world. We try to have a date night and with their schedules and our schedules we just don't have enough time together. We decided to go somewhere good and away from Columbia so we loaded up the McKee family and headed to AJ's in Macon, MO! I truly enjoy spending time with Charles and Misty while catching up with my beautiful niece Olivia and nephew Mikel... gosh those kids are growing up so fast!

After dinner we loaded up in the car and headed back to Columbia. I had a great idea to have "Christmas in a Car" and the kids got to open their gifts while riding back to town. (You know it's never a dull moment with the Spry's and you have no idea what in the world I'll come up with!)

Olivia loved her gifts....
Mikel thought the make-up and hair stuff was sooo boring!
 He was pretty excited about his Ninja Turtle stuff! 

These crazy kids help complete their Aunt Shell...
Olivia and Mikel.. I love you to the moon and back! 

You know in life you have very few true friends. Misty and I don't get to talk very often but when we do we just pick up on where we left off. We have laughed, cried and shared lots of memories together. I love that girl to pieces and I am so proud of the wonderful family she has... a great husband and 2 wonderful kids that I get to spoil! Merry Christmas to my favorite McKee family! Love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment