Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jaxon is coming home!

Friday February 18, 2011~ So when Aunt Shell got the word that Jaxon would be coming home I decided to do a little something special for him. I put up balloons on their street and on the front of their house so that the neighborhood would know that he is the new kid on the block! (Ashley had no clue I did this) Then I headed to the hospital to get a few pictures (imagine that!)
When I got to the hospital Jaxon had just got done eating and was resting so good on dad. I think they are going to be great buddies! 
Jaxon getting his alarm bracelet off! Look at those little (big) feet... aren't they cute! 
Momma putting her little man in his car seat so he can go home!
Yep I'm ready to blow this popsicle stand and go home!
Well guess we are waiting again! 
One proud momma and daddy ready to take their bundle of joy home! 
Waiting on dad to get the truck...
The Adams' Family is ready to start a new chapter in life.... parenthood!


No comments:

Post a Comment