Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 60th Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's 60th birthday! We had plans to go to Ashley & Greg's house for dinner and dad put a quick stop to that. He wanted to go home after work and sit in his shop and have a few beers with his buddies. (His shop is his man cave and he is the happiest when he's here) I can't blame him after all it's his birthday and I suppose he can do what ever he wants. So I decided that the party should come to him. He loves his Miller Lite beer so I bought 60 bottles and arranged them on the floor. I was laughing the whole time just thinking about what he would say when he got home! I really got to laughing when I started spreading the confetti all over the place.... mental note... don't go to his shop tonight as you might have to clean it up!
  This is going to be a good year for our family.... A brand new grand baby, Brandon turned 35, Dad turns 60, Ashley turns 30, I turn 35 and mom and dad's 40th anniversary is this year. Happy Birthday Jim Crews... I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment