Monday, February 21, 2011

BINGO!

February 17, 2011 ~ Yep I love playing BINGO. I know you are probably thinking I have feel off my rocker and what the heck is wrong with me but I love it! One of our employees wives came up and wanted to play on Thursday night so we decided to have a little fun. We headed to the VFW in Columbia, got our Bingo cards and was ready to win some money!
Yep I even have my own BINGO bag.....
Yep I have my little luck inside the bag. Don't worry I am not "one of those people" that have a shrine built around me. These things stay inside my bag along with some extra play money. My mom and I would go all the time several years ago and we would laugh at all the people that were more prepared than we were so I decided we needed to look like we knew what we were doing.... so we added bags and dabbers!
The real bad part was this was my board for a Texas Black out. I only needed one more number to win $450! It was the very next number in the monitor but someone had to call BINGO just before this I-25 was called! DANG! Oh well it was a lot of fun and I will probably be going again soon.... if you want to go and have a little fun (and people watch) just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment