Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well most of you probably know I am not a morning person until after I have had my shower. If you didn't then you know now! When I got out of the shower and walked into the kitchen I noticed my cell phone had been moved... strange. Then I opened my eyes a little more and this was waiting for me on the counter! I say that my husband isn't romantic in his older age but this morning he proved me wrong.... he's still got the touch! He drove into town and got my favorite (since I don't drink coffee) a Starbucks venti hot chocolate with 5 pumps of vanilla and a piece of pumpkin loaf and then a dozen roses and a card! Whoa! I was very surprised and after 19 years together (14 years of marriage this year) I still fall in love with him more each day! He is amazing!
So my real "planned" Valentine's Day gift was my new Carhart jacket. These things came out about 3 weeks ago and Tractor Supply in Kirksville, MO was the only place you could get one (believe me I called everywhere!) It is a limited edition Breast Cancer Pink and I love it! They only had 2 in the store (a medium and a large for me to try) and they were sold out again! We had so much fun driving around on Saturday with no real plan.... I enjoy days like that but those are few and far between! We traveled to Marcaline, MO because I wanted to see the Walt Disney Museum up there. Of course it was closed but I will make plans in April to go back!
I can't help but laugh every time I see these.... Have a great day and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment