Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day Virtual 5k

November 11, 2015 ~ Momma, Ashley and I knocked out one final virtual 5k for Veteran's Day! This one was put on by Vacation Races Virtual Race Series and called "Veterans Day Virtual 5k/10k". Just one more way to show our support to our military men and women. With the crazy weather that Mid-Missouri is expected to receive later today we wanted to make sure we got this one done on Veterans Day! (If I haven't said it before then I'll tell you now... I really love walking with my momma and sister!) 

Thank you to the men, women and their families that have served their country! 
We honor you and salute you not only today but every day!
Check out some of the other races they have coming up:

Everyone that registered for this race receives: 
 


A sweet looking t-shirt, custom finisher medal (can't wait to see this) and a personalize race bib! 

Thank you and Happy Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment