Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fancy Formal 5k

November 8, 2015 ~ Back on October 18, 2015 the Midway Walkie Talkies put on the Fancy Dress 5k and one of the ladies that attended our event loved this idea so much that she wanted to do something very similar for her community! I was so excited to cheer Courtney Ray on in her effort to get women (and men together) to walk 3.1 miles in their fanciest outfits down Main Street and across the Boonville bridge and back along with 44 other awesome people while laughing and enjoying the day! The best part.... giving back to the Boonville Food Pantry!

This is my new friend Phyllis! She had one heck of a pace going on and I did my best to catch up to her. Once I did we kept it going and I loved walking along side her! What a beautiful woman inside and out! Thanks Phyllis for letting me tag along!


Such a perfect day for a wonderful organization! I am so proud of the hard work and dedication put into pulling off an event like this but as you can see Courtney rocked it! This event raised 339.7 pounds of food for the Boonville Food Pantry.... High five y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment