Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Visit From An Awesome Australian!

April 10, 2015 ~ So my "Australian Wonder From Down Under" Michael Tucker is back in the USA!!! It was so good to see him in real life again! (We met on Sarah Hill's Google+ channel when she was using it for the news while at KOMU 8 many moons ago and met for the first time in Las Vegas for a NAB Show.... What a trip to remember and getting to meet everyone we have been "hanging" out with!)

I had never really got a chance to check out Sarah's Google Glass...
These two "techy-savy" people trying to show a redneck about wearable computers was hilarious! 
(This technology is mind blowing and I can't wait to see where the future goes with all of this)

I got to spend about 3 hours with these two and I gotta say I loved every second! I wish there was more time in a day to see the people I really care about especially when they travel from Australia! Maybe next time you head back this way we can plan a day for me to show you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment