Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Girl Time!

July 31, 2012 ~ This is my good friend Shelly DeVore.... I love spending time with her as I feel that we were separated at birth somehow. (We both share the same "real" name of Michele with one "L", we can just about finish each others sentence, we are always up to no good... and have fun at it, etc.)

So today she treated me to a little "girl time" and we got our nails done! I needed to get mine done in a bad way (last place didn't do so good) and she was getting ready to go on a trip to Canada! She made an appointment for us and we had the staff laughing at our craziness! It was so much fun getting to spend time with her and then she even bought my lunch AND a Baskin Robbins milkshake.... LUCKY GIRL AM I!

Then tonight we meet up at a Chamber of Commerce ROI (Return on Investment) Mixer. I was one of the prizes (Spry-ize) along with Anne Williams for a lunch date and who do you think won??? Rusty Strodtman and Shelly DeVore! Awesome!!! So the idea for this little Spry-ize and Anne Williams is to take Rusty and Shelly out to eat and learn a little more about them and them about us! So we thought it would be awesome to coordinate with the other winners (6 of us were the "prize" and 6 winners) to all go out together so we have even better conversation! Brilliant! You know me.... I don't ever shut up long enough to let anyone else talk but I promise to be on my best-est behavior..... and find something new about each person!  Now that's gonna be a miracle unless I duct tape my mouth shut....... Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment