Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"You are my sunshine"

July 30, 2012 ~ I had an awesome lunch with Heather Stewart and her adorable little blonde girls today! I love my friends and I love when my friends make me something from the heart rather than buying some random gift. Heather made the "You are my sunshine" (which is now hanging on my wall next to my desk so I can see it everyday) and her daughter Megan made me the baseball / Cardinals tile! Yep she hand-painted it just for me! I love it! Of course you all know I love my St. Louis Cardinals and giving me a David Freese bobble-head was like totally awesome but honestly I just enjoy spending time with my people! Friendships are golden to me and this friendship is special! Thank you for my birthday gifts but most of all thank you for just being you! Love you Stewart girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment