Friday, July 27, 2012

Tiger Ambassadors ~ Welcome to the SEC!

July 27, 2012 ~ Can you believe we are officially 43 days away from our very first SEC home game for the Missouri Tigers? Ahhhh.... MIZ-SEC! I am very much a Missouri Tigers fan and I was asked many months ago by Greg Steinhoff to spearhead a group similar to the Ambassadors for Tiger Town. I am so passionate about my Chamber Ambassadors that I quickly said yes! Not even thinking about how much work this would be to create something from the ground up but ya know.... I like a good challenge! I put together a great core team and together we have started putting the piece together to make this division of the Tiger Town a reality! We are very lucky to have such dedicated people to help pull this event together. We really want to get excited about this new opportunity and showcase what Columbia, MO has to offer.... from the University of Missouri campus to our thriving downtown district to all the businesses in our community. (Just remember.... all those people that are traveling from outside our town will be spending money at our shops, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, dealerships and more so we've gotta show them what the Missouri Tigers are all about!)

So we recently got our logo (special thanks to Mike Vangel and his awesome team) and working on details for the website ( www.TigerTownMissouri.com ) which will be the most up-to-date information on everything Tiger Town and Tiger Ambassadors. We are hoping to roll this out and start recruiting Ambassadors the first full week of August! It's exciting and nerve-wracking all in one. I want it to be successful and want everything to flow smoothly during the 2 of the 4 SEC home games. So if you come experience Tiger Town on September 8th (Georgia) & October 13th (Alabama) watch for the Tiger Ambassadors! Interested in becoming a Tiger Ambassador.... visit our website or ask me! M-I-Z.....

No comments:

Post a Comment