Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Christmas!

December 25, 2010 I didn't take any pictures on Christmas! I know, you all can't believe it but I just forgot! I got up Christmas morning and baked a Cherry Pie for Lonnie & Francie and then cut fabric for the rag blankets I am making. Brandon finally got up at 1:00 pm and watched TV..... lazy bones! It was nice to just have nothing to do for a Saturday morning! We went over to Lonnie & Francie's house (Brandon's dad and step mom) and had an excellent meal with them and visited for awhile. I really enjoy being with them.... they are so fun! When then stopped by Marty & Stan's house (Brandon's mom and her boyfriend) and helped her fix Christmas dinner. She is having a total knee replacement Thursday and can't get around very well so I warmed everything up so she could sit down and relax. We had a good time and ready to tackle the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment