Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our entrance to Midway Electric, Inc.

Well I got another hair-brained idea to re-pot my plants that are in the front entrance. I have a pony-tail palm plant (center) that I love! It was outgrowing it's original planter and needed room to grow so I stopped by Westlake's and found a couple of really nice pots. I also had 3 benches that my dad made and wanted to do something fun with them and this is what I came up with.... it's totally me.... different and country! The big plant on the left was a gift from one of our parts houses when Grandma Ruby died and it was only half as big (it's been a year and 3 months) so we got a big ol' pot for it too. I have a few more plants to re-pot and need to get some more potting soil to finish but it's a work in progress. (no worries....my OCD won't let me walk away until this project is finished) These are just some of my random acts of craftiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment