Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Country Humor for my friends...

So this is more of an inside joke for my Columbia Leadership guys more so than anyone else. Everyone who knows me knows I am a "What you see is what you get" kind of girl. There's not a lot of frill but there is a lot of bull! I think this all started when our class of 30 people were together and I was hot (temperature) so I said  "I'm hotter than a burnt biscuit!" and ever since then started the Midway-ism's..... I was in Barnes & Noble picking up a cookbook and just happened to walk past these cute calendars. I found one for my momma and then right there in a shining kind of light there was the perfect gift for Tom Trabue, Lindsay Young-Lopez, Shelly Devore, Barb King and Sarah Dubbert! A calendar full of Michele-isms! I was happier than a bear in hibernation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment