Thursday, December 9, 2010

CTO Ornament Exchange.....

Yesterday we had an ornament exchange with a committee that I co-chaired from 2008-2010 (Changing The Odds) and it was so fun! We had 17 people there and each person brought an ornament wrapped. It was the traditional game of the first person gets an ornament and opens it. Person number 2 can steal the first person's or take a new one.... you know the drill. Well the best part (besides being together and having a wonderful breakfast) was I got my first ornament stolen and picked a new one. Little did I know when I took this ornament out of the bag it "appeared" to be a Santa coming out of the chimney.... as I am holding it up for everyone to see I get a glimpse of the front of this Santa.... I know the look on my face was priceless and I never knew Santa was so good looking! Ha! It was eventually taken from me as others really liked him too! It was a great time with an amazing committee..... thanks for the memories girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment