Monday, December 27, 2010

A white Christmas!

December 24, 2010 I am so glad it snowed! I don't like the cold very well but I do love the snow! Everything is so pretty and each branch on the trees is outlined and it's simply beautiful! We were open at work today but with the snow we couldn't get the vans out because if we wrecked them we couldn't replace them or fix them in a days wage so it was a quite day around the shop! I did bake 2 Cherry Pies, 2 Chocolate Pies and 2 Pumpkin Pies for family. I also made a batch of homemade old fashioned fudge for Uncle Terry.... it turned out perfect! We had Christmas dinner with the Spry family (a tradition we did with Grandma Ruby where everyone went to her house on Christmas Eve) and went to Uncle Terry & Aunt Debbie's house. We didn't get there until 4:00 pm but we still had a good time. Many good laughs and we even made snow ice-cream! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment