Friday, April 11, 2014

Two More Quilts!

April 11, 2014 ~ I was surprised to receive two more of my t-shirt quilts in the mail today! I truly love how these quilts turned out and each of them have so much character and style! I love seeing my old t-shirts (on the St. Louis Cardinals one) and our old button up shirts (on the Midway Electric, Inc. one) re-purposed into something that we can actually use!

I love it! So fun to see some of my favorite shirts on here too! 

 She made me a number 6 for Stan Musial since I didn't have a shirt with it on it... She's awesome!

Another view....

23 is my favorite number... it started way back when I became a fan of Michael Jordan and has stuck with me since then! (Of course I liked David Freese too!)

Here's my Midway Electric, Inc. quilt! I love it too! 

This quilt is primarily made of our old button up shirts... 
Kind of cool to see them together to make a unique quilt!


Jane outdid herself again! I am so happy with them! 
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

or visit her website at 




No comments:

Post a Comment