Friday, April 11, 2014

2015 ACM Awards... Here We Come!

April 10, 2014 ~ As we were watching the Academy of Country Music Awards (ACM Awards) Sunday night they announced for the 50th Anniversary it would be held at the AT&T Stadium (Home of the Dallas Cowboys) in Dallas, TX. Going to the ACM Awards and CMA Awards are both on my bucket list and I had an opportunity to purchase tickets early (I'm an A-Lister and the pre-sale happened at 10:00 AM today)  and well y'all..... we're going to the ACM Awards next year!!!!

I am so excited and can't wait! I love me some country music and this will be a really cool thing to be a part of... oh and we aren't going alone! We've roped Gene and Shelly DeVore into going with us and .... wait for it.... Martha is going too!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I love taking Martha (aka my momma) to places she has never been and experience things together.... and of course the Martha stories to boot!

Interested in attending? Check out their website at








No comments:

Post a Comment