Monday, July 12, 2010

Paul & Whitnee Lear

As I said in my earlier post we went to Colorado to be a part of Paul and Whitnee's wedding! What an amazing day! We all got up and went to the meadow to set up chairs (the wedding took place with the mountains in the back ground.... beautiful!) and then took about a mile hike up into the mountains. I will have to be honest.... it wasn't so hard to walk up the mountains but we had the hardest time catching our breath! The elevation was about 7,700 feet. We hiked into another meadow that was just beautiful. Where Paul and Whitnee got married we had to drive through Ralph & Rachel Lauren's 17,000 acre ranch (yes Ralph Lauren as in Polo) and was really cool. One of the brides family members stopped and talked to him... how cool was that! I would have loved to had my picture taken with him! The evening was perfect and we are so happy that we could be there for Paul and Whitnee. I don't think I have seen Paul this happy before and I know he has found his true love! I just love happy endings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment