Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I won a gift basket!

As a Chamber of Commerce Ambassador not only do we get to celebrate things with businesses throughout our community we also get to win prizes at some of the ribbon cuttings. I received a phone call for a ribbon cutting that I attended for Re/MAX Boone Realty (Trisha Lee) at Arbor Pointe for a open house on the model home. Amy Black called me today to tell me that I won.... what did I win you might ask??? Well I won a gift basket that Callaway Bank donated that had an orange travel mug, French Vanilla & Coconut Creme Supreme Arbuckle's Coffee, 2 honey sticks/suckers, chocolate, a $25 Visa Gift Card and 6 tickets to see Mizzou vs. Nebraska Baseball on May 16th! What is really cool is I just met Ryan Gabbert with Mizzou Baseball as a guest reader for our 1st Annual "My Community Cares" Read-a-thon at Midway Heights Elementary! Go Mizzou! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment