Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Kinly Ann!

December 22, 2012 ~ Today was the 3rd birthday of Miss Kinly Ann Greening! It's hard to believe that three years ago I was there to witness her coming into this world. She took my heart then and still has it today! She is such a great little girl and loves to "text" Aunt Shell messages from her momma's phone. I get a bunch of random letters and smiley faces and I always text back "Good morning/afternoon Kinly Ann... Aunt Shell loves you!" then Jill (her momma) will text me with what Kinly was telling me. It's so cute!

She had her birthday party at her Grandma & Grandpa Deckers house with the rest of the family. She originally wanted a Minnie Mouse cake then changed her mind at the last minute to a Hello Kitty cake. So the lady that makes her birthday cakes whipped one up (as the cake pan Jill ordered hadn't came in yet)! When I saw this huge Hello Kitty I had to get it for her.... and I think she liked it!

I got a text from Jill later that evening that the Hello Kitty cake pan had just arrived....
Her daddy decided to make his little girl her Hello Kitty cake with the right cake pan! I love this!

Happy Birthday Kinly Ann... Aunt Shell loves you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment