Friday, February 1, 2013

Tom T's Hat Rack ~ A Book Interview!

January 31, 2013 ~ I was approached by Kim Beasley to be interviewed and talk about "Tom T's Hat Rack" via a Google+ hangout. It was today at 2 PM and I was excited! You know writing and publishing this book has been an amazing adventure and allowed me to be involved in some great opportunities such as this! This interview was possible because of Google+ and their hangout feature which I love. (You can have up to 10 people in a hangout which is awesome!)

I first met Kim Beasley through Sarah Hill when she was using Google+ hangouts in the news at KOMU 8 and have had many great conversations as well has hanging out in real life with her. It was a lot of fun to answer the various questions she asked and it was fun to see Kempton Lam (who I had met via a Google+ hangout and met in Las Vegas in 2012) come onto the interview and ask me about the illustrator and if I had input on the various artwork throughout the book. So good to see a familiar face who supports things I do! Huge thank you to Anthony Ramos for his work on making this interview smooth and creating my "lower third" for my name!

If you have 30 minutes or so I would encourage you to watch the interview and understand why I wrote this book, who inspired me, what I would like to do in the future and what it's been like since I have publicly introduced "Tom T's Hat Rack". You can click on the following YouTube link....

http://youtu.be/N_PzRZueyVk

It was a wonderful opportunity and one that I am glad Kim asked me to be a part of. This is just the tip of the iceberg and we are just getting started! Thank you all for your support and encouragement along the way.... it's been very humbling to hear your thoughts and comments after reading my book which makes my heart happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment