Friday, September 10, 2010

Another picture captured!

Well I finally got a picture with past Gov. Roger Wilson! I kicked myself for not getting this picture sooner. Almost a year ago we were eating at Grumpy's and in walked Roger Wilson. I had made Grumpy a homemade cake (he was going through his cancer treatments and sweets were really good to him) and I served up a big ol' piece to Roger. Why in the world didn't I get a picture with him and the cake??? Any way we were at a ribbon cutting the other day and I told him I wanted a picture with him. He is a super nice guy and said no problem! I have added this picture along with many other pictures to my scrapbook.... I know it probably sounds crazy to you but I love meeting these great people and having my picture taken with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment