Friday, March 21, 2014

Easy Chicken, Cream Cheese & Croissant Recipe

March 21, 2014 ~ I love easy recipes and I really love this one! My best friend, Misty McKee, introduced this yummy creation a few years ago and with a slight tweak I love making these! Well so what are these things called? I'm not sure so I call it chicken in a croissant!

The basic ingredients are: 4 cans of chicken breast, 1 package of cream cheese, 2 cans of crescent rolls, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. It's nice because these are basic things that we have and when I get hungry I want something quick and easy!

 Open one can of the crescent rolls and keep two triangles together like in the picture. You will pinch the seams of the triangles together to hold the rectangle shape. (This is only one can of crescent rolls)

 In a bowl mix the following: 4 cans of chicken, 1 package of softened cream cheese and just pour in sesame seeds, salt and pepper to taste. (You can certainly add onions or anything else you might want to spice it up.... personally I like things a little more plain and simple)

Once your mixture is mixed together you will spoon onto the rectangles....

Then bring the sides up to the center and pinch together. Pinch the sides to close up any pockets.
Bake in the oven 375 degrees until golden brown.

Grab a glass of sweet tea (or a beverage of your choice)...
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment