Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Happy 40th Birthday Brandon!


 February 15, 2016 ~ Today my hubby has officially turned the big 4-0! Yep, for the next 6 months I will be his younger wife! Ha! I was actually excited to celebrate his special day because it doesn't bother either one of us to get older. (Sure there are things about getting older that aren't fun but you are really as old as you feel!)


I had an awesome "memory" cake made for him! 
(Thank you Cherie Rutter for working your magic on this one... he loved it!)

He also received 40 black balloons and several cards to celebrate! 
(I mean this does count as over the hill doesn't it??)



After work we went to mom and dad's for his birthday dinner....
His special request was BBQ hamburgers! 



Yep, you guessed it... more cake! 
 
(This cake was just as awesome and my sister had it made from Columbia Cupcake and momma made him the "40 Sucks"! )

All in all it was a pretty darn good day! I will say that we were on one heck of a sugar high but it was his birthday! I love being able to grow old with this guy. Truly one in a million! 

Happy 40th Birthday Brandon Gene! 
I love you to the moon and back! 
Love, Your Younger Wife :)





No comments:

Post a Comment