Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy 35th Birthday to me!

August 2, 2011 ~ Well today marks my 35th birthday! It has been an amazing day filled with lots of fun! From text messages starting at 5:45 am, hundreds of facebook wishes, phone calls and e-mails my poor little iphone died twice before 3:00 pm! My wonderful hubby went to town this morning and brought back my favorite Starbuck's hot chocolate (7 pumps of vanilla and made with whole milk), a piece of pumpkin loaf and 3 great cards! I then had a great lunch with Aunt Judy and Stephanie at Hollihan's and got these beautiful flowers from my best friend, Misty and Maxina! Brandon is taking me to Bleu tonight for dinner to finish up a great day! I am such a lucky girl to have so many amazing people in my life! Thank you to everyone for making my birthday extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment