Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An early birthday dinner!

Sunday July 31, 2011 ~ Mom cooked my birthday dinner and had all the things I love... Roast, taters (mashed and then some cooked with the roast), wilted lettuce, gravy, fresh sweet corn cut off the cob, and fresh tomatoes! It was so good but then again... momma's cookin' is always the best!
So my sister decided to be really sweet and go to the Sugar Loft at the Lake of the Ozarks... they have the best cupcakes ever! So while she was being really nice she had to be funny at the same time.... yep that is a little dog poo next to the flower (made of chocolate icing) because she told the lady I had dogs and dog poo seemed appropriate on the grass.... that girl ain't right! She is my sister! (As you see that is a white cupcake and I only like chocolate cupcakes.... so you guessed it.... that one is for Brandon!) It was a great dinner with the family and I got to make Jaxon laugh! He's getting so big and loves to be around everyone to see what's going on. (sorry I didn't have my camera with me to get an updated picture of him)

No comments:

Post a Comment