Monday, July 11, 2011

Miranda Lambert!

I got a nice little (ok it's 29" tall x 24.5" wide) surprise from the Fed Ex man this morning... My Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me" signed lyrics!!!! I won this from The Recording Academy Nashville Chapter FANtasy Auction! I love Miranda Lambert and when I saw this I just had to have it! What's really cool is that originally it was only going to be a print of the song writers signature on the print. When I was talking to the lady from the Grammy's about winning this auction she told me that I got a smoking good deal as it was personally signed by the 2 guys that wrote "The House That Built Me", Tom Douglas & Allen Shamblin, as well as Miranda Lambert herself! So I have 3 authentic signatures on this great picture that is framed and ready to be hung on my wall! I was so excited to get this piece as Miranda has won awards for this song as well as ACM and CMA  female vocalist of the year! I love, love, love this picture!

(Proceeds from the FANtasy Auction help fund the chapter's yearly programming. Known for it's continuing professional education and industry networking efforts, the Nashville Chapter produces an expansive program of professional services to meet the needs of the local music industry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment