Thursday, June 30, 2011

A start to a new Ambassador year!

Tonight another successful Chamber Ambassador year is ending and tomorrow a fresh new start will begin! We had our final Ambassador Quarterly Meeting for the 2010-2011 year at Billiards on Broadway in downtown Columbia. We thanked Keri Tipton for being a great chair over the past year! We all worked together so well making sure all of the ribbon cuttings were covered that I feel like we were a great team.... "we" meaning each and every one  of the Ambassadors! As I gave Keri her "Ambassador Chair" pin (you receive this pin after you have served your 1-year term) I feel like I am ready to take on the 2011-2012 year! Tomorrow will mark my 3rd year as a Chamber of Commerce Ambassador and I can say that the Ambassadors are a wonderful group of people and they know how to have fun! Thank you Keri for all you have done..... you have been a great leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment