Friday, November 26, 2010

Pies for the Gelnar Family

November 22, 2010: As many of you know by now, I love baking! I use Grandma Ruby's recipes and I have done pretty darn good at figuring out the way she used to do things (I created a couple of cookbooks but it was hard to get true measurements since she would just add a little of this and a little of that). I had the pleasure of helping with a Thanksgiving dinner for a wonderful gal I worked with at Columbia Ortho Group. Kelley is on bed rest with her second child, a little girl. Shortly after she found out she was having a little girl her water broke and things were really scary. She has been able to hang on and we are praying for a healthy little bundle of joy in 2011. The cherry and pumpkin pie are my contribution! Happy Thanksgiving Gelnar Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment