Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Football Season.... GO TIGERS!

Saturday September 3, 2011 ~ As the Chamber Ambassador Chair this year I was invited to a special breakfast at Chancellor and Mrs. Brady Deaton's home on the Francis Quadrangle. Brandon was not interesting in going with me as it was his day to sleep in so I asked my friend Kate to go with me! (My Date Kate as I call her)
Kate and her little boy, Rob, had a great time! It was fun seeing their house all decked out to kick-off the first football game of the season!
Ann Deaton came down to see the guests that arrived early! She is such a sweet lady!
Rob was ready to go back outside! He was so stinkin' cute!
Brady Deaton was outside greeting everyone as they ate breakfast! He's a great guy!
What a beautiful back yard! I could just set up camp in their backyard when I need a vacation! :)
I loved the simple table decorations! 
I was surprised to see some of my other favorite Ambassadors there! These guys always know how to make me smile! It was a great day and I really enjoy anytime I get to spend with Kate! She is a wonderful friend and I love her little boy too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment